We got this very nice Life is Good Award from Brian We read on his site that the blogger Human is supposed to answer some questions. You know, we never got an award before, so we are honored to be given it. We're going to guess that the Human is supposed to answer the 10 questions that came with it? Here goes!
1. What would your prefect day consist of?
Pac Bell Park, Giants day game v. the Dodgers. Giants win 10,000 to nothing! Lincecum gets a no-hitter.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
A gloriously beautiful silk scarf (wish). A comfy bathrobe (more like the truth!).
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Catching up with Season 6 of Lost!
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
Neither. Leather clogs on a busy urban sidewalk!
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
Does 'leaned on affectionately' count? (No tree would want to hear me sing!)
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
No garden :-( Market for me.
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Alas, only ancestors as boring as I am.
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the
As long as I don't cook it, I'm fine with either!
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or
I'm a Capricorn so I gotta go with the Earth.
10.Do you believe in fairies?
Well, I **do** live in San Francisco ;-)
Thanks, Brian, & smoochies!