Ha ha ha ha! Well, yes, of course I am! I've known that for years! Still, special thanks to Puddy and Clarissa for pointing it out to everyone. It's always nice to be appreciated, MOL!
So....seven things about me. How to choose, how to choose?
1. In the dark of the early morning, I sit attentively in the kitchen, gaze fixed upon the window of the flat just across the way. I am mesmerized by the Woman who lives there. She hasn't yet complained of being stalked, but I expect the restraining order any day now.
2. I am afraid of the toilet flushing. Yes, I know it has been flushed like 15,000 times since I came to live here, and no, it has never done me any harm. But you can never really be sure, can you?
3. Secretly, I like to be near my Human. Not on a lap, or even touching any part of her. But still....near.
4. After nearly seven years, I almost always come out from UTB after Strangers have been in the house for about five minutes. But I need those five minutes to make sure they are not going to try to eat me.
5. Scouty's StewPot story makes me tremble with dread.
6. I want the Human to give me some green papers to buy stock in Gerbers.
7. My favorite Pink Brushie? Right up there with the Holy Grail.
(I see that almost Everykitty has been Awesome-ized. If you haven't yet, please consider yourself so designated and grab the badge!)