I am so thankful to Gorogoro & Nikoniko for this Nifty Award:
The Human and I both love their blog! In fact, that is one of the few matters upon which we do agree. We think they tell the best, most entertaining stories, and it's always a good day when they make a new post!
So now I am supposed to tell you FIVE things about myself. Hmmmm, how to choose, how to choose. Well, okay, here goes:
1. I am unhappy about the few lighter-colored furs on my Mancatly chest. I really wish I were ALL coal-black. Someday, I might ask the Human to color them for me.
2. I hardly ever dive UTB anymore when someone comes in. The Human calls that progress; I say it's just too much trouble.
3. I wish the Human would call me Sir Spitfire instead of Spitty-the-Kitty sometimes.
4. I love Gerbers, half & half, and Whiska's Pacific Albacore Tuna, but I lubz my pink brushie best of all.
5. Secretly, just between us? I'm kind of starting to like my Human.
Finally, I'd like to share this Award with the OK Cats because I love Zoe and Fuzzy (even though I still harbor just a tiny grudge about not winning that tummy contest), and Flock O'Fuzzies because their blog is so great and because their Mommy was so very brave and wonderful in rescuing some kitties the other day!