1. Myself! I think about myself all the time: Am I comfortable? Do I need to pee? Have I eaten enough? Am I thirsty? Is it time for my nap? Has the Human found my soft gray mousie and left it out for me? Is there a sunpuddle somewhere around here? Could I drag my pink beddie over there into it? Are my favorite crunchies in my bowl yet?
2. LadyCats! When I finish thinking about myself, I think about: The Admiral, Zoey, Katie Isabella, Sascha, Gracie, CK, Nellie, Star, Cory, Katie, Caroline, Salem, The Baby, Grayce, Abby, Iza, Stella, Precious, Savannah, Mahoney, MewMew, Audrey, Sparkle, Binga, Truffle & Brulee, Sassy, Oui Oui, Willow, Taffeta Rose, Allie and all the other glorious LadyCats of the Blogosphere who make me happy to be a ManCat XOXOXO
NB: In dictating to the Human typist, I meowed: "List some LadyCats here!" Well, you know, she has a poor memory so she wrote a few and then consulted our (mostly alphabetized) blog list. So any LadyCat who feels slighted--please direct all your hisses to her. *I* am innocent! Je suis innocent! No tengo la culpa! Aaaaaugh!
3. Important home furnishings: Is my litter box clean and accessible? Do I need to go use it now? Could I nap first? Where has the Human put my favorite beddies? Are they in their proper places? Should I go check before my nap? I wonder what happened to my cube and my hammick? Why haven't I seen them in awhile?
4. Stupid Human Rules: Don't sit on the dining room table, Stop eating the plant, Please don't barf on the rug, Don't claw at the chair cushion, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. You know, actually, I guess I really don't think much about this.
5. Meals: Are we running out of my favorite crunchies? Is she going to try to make me eat up what's left of those spendy cans of fancy gourmet cat food that I don't care for? Is breakfast going to be at 6:00 a.m. or 9:30 a.m.? (I can never tell these days--she's soooooo unreliable!) Will she remember to fill both my water bowls? When am I going to get some Gerber's? I mean, I see three new jars in the kitchen but so far nuffing has been offered to the Kitteh. Un-ac-cep-ta-ble!!
6. Unfathomable Human Behavior: Why does she sit in front of a glowing screen for elebenty-sebben hours a day instead of brushing me? Why does she go stand underneath hot gushing water every day when she could just lick herself clean? I mean, I'm not a cuddly sort, but I could help her out with that. Why does she pick up a stupid piece of black plastic and babble into it for hours at a time? As far as I can tell, nuffing comes out of it--no green papers, no cream, no fudz--nuffing at all.
7. Invisible stuff: What are those little things floating by that the Human seems unable to see? I find them riveting! I also race to the window, drawn by super-fascinating sounds inaudible to the Human. They are so, um, limited, aren't they?
So, Kitties, those are some of the important topics I think about. Now I will pass the fabulous awardie on to some kitties I would luff to know more about ('course, lots of Kitties already have received this, so if I am so lame as to repeat, I 'pologize in advance):
Goro & Niko
Thanks again, Nerissa!