Monday, October 13, 2014
Still Life with Hot* Cat
1. I, along with my predecessors, take complete credit for the destruction of the top of this nice chest that belonged to the Human's grandmother. Phfft!You say destruction, I say artistic creation.
2. The Kitty Coven meets nightly to ensure my Royal Dominance of the Castle.
3. A little glass lamp that belonged to the Human's mother. It has thus far survived BooBoo & Angela, The Destructo Brothers Mr. Teeth and Clarkie, and me. Thus far.
4. The Overheated King around noon today.
5. My friend Stampo, all the way from Finland. The Human likes him because he almost never Sings the Song of His People. I mean, he does, but only I can hear him.
6. This is my tiny tent I have had for nearly all my life. The Human bought me a new soft insert beddy last Friday (she likes to think she was being nice to me but I know the truth is she was too lazy to wash the old one, which was new about a year ago and started out white but had become almost entirely furred over with black).
* LadyCats may interpret this word in whichever way they like.