Tuesday, June 1, 2010


Harry Spotter gave me this award and I'm very grateful. The Human loves Harry's name! Let's see: Nine interesting facts about myself. This shouldn't be hard at all! Everything about me is interesting!

1. My real name is Spitfire but nobody ever calls me that.
2. When I first came to my Human's house, I hid under the bed for two weeks. When she finally caught me, her friend said she looked like she was wearing blood gloves. Heh heh.
3. The Human cannot wrestle me into a cat carrier. I am very proud of that.
4. I lovelovelove to be brushed.
5. I fell in love with the kitty who hung out on the deck next door and sang to me through the kitchen window. She was my Juliet. She was very much an Older Woman though, and the Human told me she walked over a bridge one day. There's a nice new kitty there now, but she's not my Juliet.
6. I disdain all people food, except baby food meats which I get only rarely, dammit.
7. I have never slept on the Human's bed with her in it.
8. Even though I am a mancat, I have never done anything outside my box, thank you very much!
9. I do sort of miss the Human when she's at work. Sort of.

9 comments:

Millie said...

Are you sure we're not related?

Ivan from WMD said...

I was kinda wondering about the Spitty name. Especially since spitting would be undignified. And *especially after No. 5!

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award, Spitty!! We enjoyed learning some more stuff about you!

Katnip Lounge said...

Oh Spitty, so you are a RomantiCat. Now we understand...the BadCat veneer is only to hide a broken heart! The Baby is older and single and bad-tempered...sound appealing?

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Fantastic facts!

Kea said...

Congrats on the award! We enjoyed all those facts and had wondered about your name too! :-)

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a nice award you got, and I enjoyed your list!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We wondered about your name. Now it all makes sense...and oh my #2 -- I bet the human didn't try THAT again!

Great facts!

purrs
Abby

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations on your award and we really enjoyed learning more about you...Cool to know your real name!...kisses handsome boy...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki