Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Harry Spotter gave me this award and I'm very grateful. The Human loves Harry's name! Let's see: Nine interesting facts about myself. This shouldn't be hard at all! Everything about me is interesting!
1. My real name is Spitfire but nobody ever calls me that.
2. When I first came to my Human's house, I hid under the bed for two weeks. When she finally caught me, her friend said she looked like she was wearing blood gloves. Heh heh.
3. The Human cannot wrestle me into a cat carrier. I am very proud of that.
4. I lovelovelove to be brushed.
5. I fell in love with the kitty who hung out on the deck next door and sang to me through the kitchen window. She was my Juliet. She was very much an Older Woman though, and the Human told me she walked over a bridge one day. There's a nice new kitty there now, but she's not my Juliet.
6. I disdain all people food, except baby food meats which I get only rarely, dammit.
7. I have never slept on the Human's bed with her in it.
8. Even though I am a mancat, I have never done anything outside my box, thank you very much!
9. I do sort of miss the Human when she's at work. Sort of.