Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Thanks to Sherkhan for this nice awardie. I am still new enough to blogging that I am not 'zackly sure what to do with it, but I think I pass it along to say thank you to six other kitties. So here goes...

  • Max of course because he was the first blogger kitteh I ever found and he's been cracking me up for years!
  • William because he is my idol and Caroline my true love.
  • Katnip Lounge because Scouty and The Baby are such special friends and their mom always makes my Human laugh & laugh.
  • Millie because she really IS so darling!
  • Ayla & Iza because I love to read 'bout all their adventures (and because I got soooo wasted at Ayla's birthday party, doods).
  • And finally, Calle, Halle & Sukki because they are all my best girlfriends.
Finally, the Human disappeared for like the whole day yesterday, when she should have been home taking care of ME, but when she finally did come home she smelled really interesting. I sniffed and sniffed, and she told me they had gone to a place called the EssPeeCeeAy and that now little Aggie has a new little brother named Wally. More about him next time.

I don't know why she's so ridiculously excited. Aggie and Wally don't even live here (as IF!), for heaven's sake.

Whatever.

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hi, handsome boy, congratulations on being a Happy Cat and for thinking of us=we were so excited to read we are your girlfriends ^^we are blushing and swooning at the same time!^^...We love you Spitty!...kisses x3 gorgeous friend...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Kea said...

Congratulations, Spitty!

Our human is pretty excited about Wally; we can't wait to read all about him!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Congrats on the Happy Award...and Good Golly Mr. Wally!

Max said...

woohoo! Thank you!

Teddy Westlife said...

Congrats on your award Spitty!

Katnip Lounge said...

ConCats and thank you for the Award, Spitty!

Your Womun, she worries us. Is she thinking of aquiring another Cat? Heaven Forfend! You are all a People would ever need.

Ivan from WMD said...

Oh my, my mom thought I commented yesterday but you know she is on a lot of drugs. Thanks so much for the award! And I am honored to be your idol!