As with most awards, I have a few rules to follow.
Thank the one who gave you the award: Cat on My Head, I am so thankful that, despite the many failings of You-Know-Who, you still gave me this awardie. It warms the cockles of my flinty little heart!
Link to the blog of the one who gave the award to you: Done! Just clicky on the name above.
Now I must tell you five things about myself. This is a tough one. What could I possibly tell you after so many years of blogging about me? I think I will have to share this list with the Human.
1. April 14 (just 4 days from right now!) will be my 5th Blogoversary. Even my useless typist admits it is an occasion worthy of note--stay tuned!
2. She thinks perhaps it is getting to be Retirement Time after the coming school year. Huh. Well, it might be nice to have a servant who's around more, but honestly, all that time for flashy box harassment? I dunno.
3. In the last year or so, I have become a better eater. She doesn't fret so much now that my plate is mostly clean every day, MOL.
4. It's an odd-numbered year, so the Human fears it is not her Giants' fate to win the World Series this fall. That's okay (as long as it's not the Dodgers, the Braves, or the A's ::shudder:: who claim the title).
5. Although I am very stern with her, I do feel some affection for my Human. She does her best, poor thing, with the foods, and the box, and the toys and the beddies and the brushings and the pettings and stuff. She's not so bad, really. For a Human.
We know we need to pass this award along to some furiends, but we has to think on that . . . we will do so this weekend!