Please do not pour the coffee into the suger continer,
thank you for the
Now, kudos to the author for doggedly pursuing the correct spelling of that tough word, cooperation.
However, the effort involved was sadly undermined by the wrongly-spelled suger and continer, and the run-on sentence (specifically a comma splice, in which a comma serves as an ineffectual substitute for a period or semicolon).
All in all, there were four errors in a sign containing 15 words, for a grade of 73%. She will grant a 7% bump for correcting cooperation, bringing the total to 80%, but deduct 2% for not recopying the sign, and another 2% for the capricious use of random capital letters (e.g., Do), bringing the final grade to 76%, a C.
But in her heart, that 76% really represents an F because, truly, the allowable number of mistakes in a 15-word sign is none.