Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Ten Questions

Leo and Star tagged me to answer 10 questions! Some of them seem kind of hard, but I'll do my best. My Human says this won't be for a grade, so here goes:


#1. Describe yourself in seven words. Secretive. Aloof. Smart. Vigilant. Devastatingly handsome. Royal.


#2. What keeps you up at night? Hanging out with my LadyCats, UTB and elsewhere.

#3. Who would I like to be? 
Seriously? Like I'd want to be anyone else?

#4. What am I wearing right now? Basic black.



#5. What scares me? Everything! Noises, boxes, bags, Humans, towels--you name it, it scares me.

#6. The best and worst of blogging. The best: Getting a good idea for a post! Getting the post actually done! Getting lots of fun comments! Visiting all my furiends!  The worst: Making my Human sit down and help me do all of it!

#7. The last website I visited. CNN.com. I like to keep up!

#8. What one thing would I like to change about myself? Perhaps I would like to be braver, but then I'd be Perfect and that would be dull.

#9. Slankets, yes or no? What's a slanket? Even without knowing:  No.

#10. Tell us something about the person Kitty! who tagged you.  Leo and Star are such funny, floofy gray kitties, and I can a-l-m-o-s-t tell them apart now, MOL. I want to thank them for tagging me!



Like Leo and Star, I will tag four blogs of kitties I'd like to know more about:

Katie Isabella
Simba & Audrey
Lux the Cat
Prancer Pie

20 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I enjoyed your answers and loud noised get me UTB too!

Angel Simba said...

Very interesting to read your answers, Spitty. We are honored that you chose us to come up with the answers about ourselves. I think Audrey and I will alternate and do half each.

Ivan from WMD said...

Towels??? Ha ha ha ha!

Katie Isabella said...

King Spittola...I will answer tomorrow. I'll be waiting. UTB.

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We luf these! Thanks fur taggin us!

Katnip Lounge said...

Spitty, I admit, I'm a fraidy cat, too! Unlike my sister The Baby Ho.

Slankets are great for biscuits!

Katnip Lounge said...

oh poop. that comment was from Me, Scouty.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I had no idea you were such a scaredy-cat, Spitty! Or that you were interested in current affairs! I thought you were just into kitty affairs.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Yay!! Great answers King Spitty! Star says "It's ok that you're scaredy, everyone is sometimes. I'll hold your paw if it makes you feel better."

Cathy Keisha said...

Good answers. I don't think you had to be that truthful though. Thanks for helping me UTB. I'm way not traumatized anymore. When I come over, I promise not the rattle any bags or anything to scare you. I might just hiss to see what kind of reaction I get. Love you.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Love #3!
Don't know what slankets are either, but it sounds pretty close to skanky and that is something to avoid, so we think you answered well.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Spitty
those were highly royal answers, very well done King Spitty!!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Thanks for the answers Spitty, We peasants are always thrilled to learn more about our King.

The Island Cats said...

That was fun, Spitty! And to answer your question....yes, Zoey does get to climb the cat tree and ladder...she loves the tree but for some reason, will not go on the ladder. Girlcats...go figure.... But that's fine with us!!

Wally & Ernie

Unknown said...

Dear Spitty!
Me loved reading those things about yous! Yous is just the handsomest and the bestest!
Kisses
Nellie

Cory said...

Spitty, you could list 100 things about yourself and we'd be on the edge of our cat tree...waiting for every meow.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Spitty, we could never learn too much about you.

Truffle and Brulee

Kat and the Furrsonality gang said...

We like reading all about you, Spitty. You should list even more things, too! :)

Teddy Westlife said...

Good answers Spitty!

meowmeowmans said...

Great answers, King Spitty! At first, we were wondering how we could have missed this post, but THEN, we realized that this was when the mom and dad were out of town on vacation (kind of a lame excuse, if you ask us). Anyway, we enjoyed learning more about you, pal.

Head bonks,

Sammy and Moosey