Sunday, August 20, 2017

Stealthy Sunday Selfie

I'll bet you would like to know how I took this Selfie from above and behind, but if I told you I'd have to send you some fleas so I will keep my seekrits.

Thanks to visitor Mary Mc. who reminded the Human about (food-grade) diatomaceous earth which the Human applied to my favorite sleeping spots today (hurray) and (embarrassingly) to my nether regions where I do not approve of being flea-combed. We had some right here--she got it out when someone reminded her about it a couple weeks ago, and then she promptly forgot about it. Another WMD in our little arsenal.


12 comments:

Catio Tales said...

Banish those fleas! Any tactic will do.

meowmeowmans said...

We sure hope that diatomaceous earth sends those fleas packing, Spitty! And great job on that selfie, dude!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I hope this finally banishes the annoying little critters!

Megan said...

That is a magnificent selfie (of a magnificent cat). It wouldn't occur to me to question how you might have done it - I figure that you can do anything you put your mind to.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Lone Star Cats said...

Hope dat gets da fleas!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Ooh NOoo! I gave mine to my peep, who promptly gave them back and treated me. Talk about ingratitude! MOL
Anyways and excellent mysterious satellite selfie, was it the NSA that took that?
Purrrs
ERin

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look like SuperCat relaxing! Hope those pesky fleas are soon banished.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like maybe you finally have "The Attack of The Ferocious Fleaz" under control at long last. No doubt you won't be inviting them back to your Kingdom - like EVER!

Hugs, Teddy

Ivan from WMD said...

Our mom hates to mention this, but those insidious things might be in any rugs you have, too. She knows this from (terrible) experience. You might have to get professional help!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Nice selfie!

Sorry about the fleas. Hope you get rid of them soon!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Eastside Cats said...

Spitty, may have to pull out the bombs...the bug bombs! Sorry dood...once those fleas get set up in fabric and rugs, it takes a lot to kill them. Diatomaceous earth is a good tactic, however.

The Island Cats said...

Dang, Spitty! Those fleas are really pains in the nether regions, aren't they??