Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Liebster Spitty, Herzog der DamenKatzen



Recently I received the Liebster Award from my furiend Nerissa, who explained that this seems to be the 2G version of an older awardie. I'm cool with that and I thank him verreh much for thinking of me!

In accepting this award, I have to say five things about myself. Well, I am a King, crowned just over a year ago by Glogirly and Katie. I try to be a Benevolent Monarch! I am a lover AND a fighter (the former to LadyCats and the latter to Humans). I was born a feral boy, but I was snatched up in my youth and eventually landed with My Human (she's not really so bad).  I prefer Vine (thanks, Whisppy furiends!) to Nip. I think that's at least FIVE!


Now I must answer the following five questions:

1. What is your favorite thing to do?

I would like to say travel the world, but everykitty knows the real answer is sleep.

2. What is your favorite time of year?
The month between Thanksgiving and Krissymouse!

3. What's the most important thing you want to do?
Um, I'd like to find those things I lost last August. And get them reattached.

4. Who is your favorite person or animal pal?

Okay, okay, okay: My Human. But honestly, the bar is pretty low. We're the only two who  actually live here. Let's say this: I don't dislike her as much as I used to. And that's as far as I am prepared to go today.

5. Where in the whole wide world would you like to go?
I would like to travel all over the U.S to meet all my Blog Pals and then to Finland and Malaysia and CANADA and England and to all the other countries where kitty furiends live.


Now, to pass along this award to five more blogs:

§  My Fellow Royal @ Punapippuri 
§  CK on her Gotcha Day
§  The Adorable Miss Tutu @ Whisppy
§  The Ever-Lovely Katie Isabella
§  My Pal Prancer Pie

(If you already posted about this recently, we 'pologize! Just bask in the glory of getting it again ;-)


P.S. Sorry to be a little scarce....a few Giant Work Projects for the Human that should be over soon! Be patient with me--I just can't do a thing with her when she gets like this.

31 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

All that traveling in a cage would suck, better get a nice one haha and yeah be nice to get the snip snip reattached.

Angel Simba said...

Congarats on our award, Spitty. Good answers. We'll put out the welcome mat if you are going to come our way on your travels.

brokenteepee said...

Congratulations on your award King Spitty. It is of course, well deserved

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award, Spitty. But seriously, would you really want to have those things reattached??? ;)

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Concats on your award and thank you for passing it along to us! Have a happy Wednesday. XOXO

Catio Tales said...

An awardie - well deserved, sirrah and I thank you for passing it on and keeping it in the royal family. most enlightening answers and as you know, the sauna is always toastie and waiting for you here.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Concatulations on your award, Spitty! I've often wondered what it would be like if any of us blogging kitties actually did meet face to face - would smacky paws and hissing ensue? Or would we play nice?

Mr Puddy said...

Concatulation Sir Spitty,
I love your story how you becaome a Benevolent Monarch ; )
Good to know about you sir
xox

The Cat Guy said...

Come on over for a visit! Would love to have you! Congrats on the award! Sounds like your human might be a bit on the crazy side, neglecting you like that. You better get extra treats.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Congratulations Spitty! And I have to say, I love it that you're liking your human more all the time! It makes us feel all warm inside!

CATachresis said...

Spitty, concats on your awards :) I think you are getting a bit sanguine in your old age!! Liking your human?? Tolerate! Yes. But "like"? Uh Oh!!!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Daddy doesn't give me the kind of baff you can. But he gave me a family and a home! It's a tough call but let's just say I love you both equally but differently. Does that work? ;)

Thank you for the award! Is there a link between those things you lost last August and your growing affection for your Human? MOL.

...Tutu

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Congratulations on your award. Your answers were great! Lee and Phod

Katie Isabella said...

Darling, of COURSE I'm not palming you off. NEVER. No, not EVER! MOmmy said she confesses that she typed something I dod NOT say as she claims she wanted out the door. The very idea!
XXXOOO Fanks you for the Award and I will force Mommy to help me! <3<3<3

KarenMcG said...

Congratulations on your award, Spitty.

Unknown said...

Hrmph! Yous never mentioned me - Queen Penelope - in your post! But me thinks that is to be expected as me has another Man Cat in my life now.
Seriously, Spitty, concatulations and mes loved your answers and yous knows what, those things yous got snipped, they has NOT impacted your lifestyle.
Loves and Kisses
Nellie

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

Congrats on the award spitty. Love your answers!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

conga rats two ewe spitty on yur way awesum awardz

ore shuld we be sayin conga ratz ta Rob Espiere

:)

Pretinha said...

Parabéns Spitty! Também adoramos passar o nosso tempo dormindo.

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Sure do hope that if you're ever travelling to Finland and whatnot, that you'll stop by in Canada on the way. CONGRATULATIONS on your award, my friend. purrs

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh Spitty, you are still missing your...um, nevermind. Congrats on the award!

meowmeowmans said...

ConCATulations on your award, King Spitty! We'd be so excited to meet you in PURRson if those travel plans of yours ever come to fruition!

Just Ducky said...

MOL on #3. Don't think it is gonna happen pal.

Ivan from WMD said...

We know you really L*VE your human. Although we did get a kick out of your P.S.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

A King deserves his awards! This is one is great and you did fabulous with your answers Sir King Spitty.

Anonymous said...

wow! concats to you! and your human for finally earning a teaspoon of respect. Also - I would be SO glad to help you find "those things" you lost...I'm good at finding things! are they under the couch, do you think? buried in the back yard? show me where to start digging and I'll be on it!!!

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! I like you're version of this award better than the one Shiva and Jaya gave me. They said I had to make up 5 new questions. Very good answers.

Thanks for coming to my pawty. Hope you had fun.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Concats, Spitty!
I would love to have you visit me! We can be fun furriends with little K, you know. Milou is hopeless and the humans... well, my human, we can get cream cheese and salmon and shrimps pretty easily from her ;-) So when are you coming?
Purrs

Anonymous said...

hey Spitty, concats, I saw that the Liebster award had changes, I like the graphic. Great answers BTW

Mollie said...

MOL, your never get those back Spitty :) Big congratulations xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Spitty! I hope one day you will be able to travel to all those cool places!