Saturday, September 29, 2018

And . . . It's Caturday!

The Human has never helped me do any Caturday Art before,* but today I persuaded her. Now, this is no admission that I need "touching up" or "air brushing" to look my best, you understand, but it never hurts to have a little variety. Even perfection can grow tiresome, after all.
* Just as she has not helped me to do a lot of other stuff either, but one thing at a time.

So here's the first attempt:
I myself do not care too much for this. It looks like a magician's failed "let's-saw-the-handsome-furry-assistant-in-half" act.

Attempt Number 2:
I am ambivalent about this one. I like the effects, but there's a big, blobby, undefined black section. The Human was out of gas, artistically speaking. To be honest, she doesn't have all that much talent or patience to begin with. Quelle surprise!

And the real deal:
Yes, here I am, all untouched. Best of all, right?

Have a Happy Caturday, Kitties!

12 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Of course the real deal is always the best, but the 2nd attempt is my favourite of the art. The first one looks like she has put you behind bars. She hasn't has she? If so let me know and I will send cake with a file in it.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Happy Caturday Art Day to you. That first one looks like you are locked up. But the magician one has laughing with being cut in half. It's a pain sometimes to figure out how the art stuff works with a photo. The untouched one is what we love. Have a fantastic weekend. Thanks for the share.
World of Animals

Pam and Teddy said...

Yep - some things (and cats) are better left "AS IS"....after all.....why mess with purrrfection??!

Hugs, Teddy

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You are perfect just as you are, Spitty!

pilch92 said...

You are a work of art all by yourself Spitty. I just turned the page on the Cat Blogosphere calendar and there is a nice college of all your photos. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your art looks good to me Spitty!

Catio Tales said...

We agree -in the firstyou look like you are behind bars, the second could be off a 'wanted'poster. But the third has no criminal meddling.

Megan said...

Give us the unadorned real thing - it's magnificent.

Megan
Sydney, Australia (yes, back home, at my own device)

Photo Cache said...

Give your human credit, at least she's trying. OUr human has not shown us any intiative at all.

Emma and Buster

Just Ducky said...

The best art is untouched by human artiface!

Anonymous said...

Spitty, though your photo is spectacular...I gotta say my human prefers the middle one!
But then she does like the artsy fartsy effects.
Purrs
Marv

Eastside Cats said...

Spitty, being the muse of an artist is a terrific job to have, so encourage her...just don't look at all of the results...