Sunday, July 4, 2010

How I Spend the Fourth of July

It is possible I might reposition my right paw to cover my ears more effectively, but other than that, this is how I plan to spend the next 8 or 9 hours. My useless Human is off to a barbeque at the neighbors', so I really can't count on much soothing comfort from her. I will just have to prepare as best I can for the Festivities of the Fourth.

In an emergency, there's the nice big dark space under the bed, but there are a lot of scary dust bunnies down there.


In other news: Apparently Aggie & Wally had another chance to "bond" yesterday. Their Dad reports that they chased each other and batted paws, but no kitten was fighting for real, and no injuries were incurred. Also, report is that Wally has learned to give as good as he gets in the hiss and growl department. Photo installment #2 soon!

6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I think you've got the right idea! That is progress with Aggie & Wally too. I hope y'all have a wonderful 4th of July!!!

Max said...

That's a good way to spend today. I'm heading back to my mancat cave as soon as it starts getting dark. I can avoid most of the horror in there...

Katnip Lounge said...

Spitty,
No Human!?! The Baby says she'll be over to slay the dust bunnies if you'll give her a head butt...and then you can both hide under the bed! It gets a bit crowded in the closet here once the boomers start.

So Wally the Cherryblossom is no Creampuff--excellent!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Spitty
We had to resort to using our paws ofur our ears too. We had too many 'boom boom boom' around our house last night.

purrs
Abby

Ivan from WMD said...

I hid under the couch. I'm glad it's over...or at least the noisiest night of it.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We sat on The Big Thing during the boomie noise things. Safest place ta be.