Thursday, October 5, 2017

Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner

































1. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. 1939
2. I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. 1972
3. You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am. 1954
4. Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 1939
5. Here's looking at you, kid. 1942
6. Go ahead, make my day. 1983
7. All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up. 1950
8. May the Force be with you. 1977
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 1950
10. You talking to me? 1976

13 comments:

Photo Cache said...

1. You had me at hello!
2. Wax on, wax off!
3. I'm also just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to like her.
4. Show me the money!!!!!
5. Hasta la vista baby!

Emma and Buster

Lone Star Cats said...

“Mmmm… unexplained bacon.”

Megan said...

I'm not a great one for movies, but even I recognised most of these. How about:

"I'll have what she's having"?

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human's fave: "Let's go do those crimes." "Yeah. Let's go get sushi... and not pay!" (She was supervising assistant editor on that film, so she was one of the first people to laugh at it.)

Rascal and Rocco said...

Oh how fun! I love to quote movies. Often people look at me weird when I do, but then there are those that get it and we share a smile. You're featured on the next Pet Parade! Come on by! ~Rascal and Rocco

Katie Isabella said...

Emma and Buster...YEAH!

Katie Isabella said...

Lone Star Cats too! Loved that!

Ivan from WMD said...

What a dump.

Snap out of it!

La-dee-da, la-dee-da. (Caroline's favorite)

Anonymous said...

Great stuff......I always liked "What we have here is a failure to communicate!".....I frequently say this to my husband AND Teddy.......hahahaha

Hugs, Pam

Valentine said...

Mom's favs are "It's ALIVE!" and "I'm the great Pirate Roberts... I'm Here for your Soul." I like: "Listen to them, the creatures of the night, what music they make." Tee hee hee! Hugs to you Spitty! -Valentine (& Mom) of Noir Kitty Mews

Katie Isabella said...

Better come see....

pilch92 said...

I know about half of these. How about, "I'll have what she's having" (1989) :)

Eastside Cats said...

"No more rhymes, and I mean it!"
"Does anyone want a peanut?"