Well, it seems that my buddy Prancer Pie thinks so.
After all this time, I am not sure there are really seven "unknown" things about me, but heck, I'll give it a shot.
1. I have just recently begun to explore the top of the desk and the bookshelf in the living room. Previously I was convinced trolls and ogres lived there and would eat me. Now, not so much. Disappointing, really.
2. I was such a Bad Kitten the Human did not see me for two weeks after she brought me home.
3. There has never been a kitty treat made that I will eat. Oh, I'll sniff at 'em, maybe even bat 'em around a little bit....but eat 'em? No way.
4. I almost never hide UTB anymore when other Humans come over* (though I do keep my distance. If they look especially appealing, I might go up and sniff a hand or shoe, but only if they don't get all grabby hands with me.) *See Item 6
5. My name was Dusty (well, to be fair, I was) for about half an hour. Thank Cod that didn't stick!
6. I sometimes nap (as opposed to hide) UTB to get away from the Human and her constant nattering and well-meant-but-irritating attention.
7. I am very curious about the Humans next door and I stalk them carefully & constantly from my kitchen window. I think I've confessed this before, but it really is kind of an obsession.
I have seen these Sweet Strawberries all around, so I will invite anykitty who has not played this yet to grab the badge and do so! Thanks, Prancer Pie!
NOTE: This very morning, as I was composing my list, I was distracted by a bumblebee in the living room. I finally had it cornered in the bedroom between the window and the curtain, when, sure enough, along comes the Human, all "Spitty, what are you doin' in here?"
Well, Kitties, here comes the outrage (and I can hear the chorus of "Oh, NO"s coming from all of you): She shooed me away (as if!!!) and then opened the window to let it out.