Thursday, April 18, 2013

Katie & Spitty's Excellent Adventure


I picked Katie up at her beautiful
Minneapolis residence. After subduing
a strange Orange Beast, we took 
off for the Canadian border and 
parts unknown.

Since neither of us a-membered our
passports, we pointed the Furrari
straight into a hedge and burst on
through, right under the unsuspecting
noses of the RCMP. Heh, heh.


Bypassing the attractions of Winnipeg, we headed straight for Thunder Bay 
and spent a delightful evening in the Spirit Garden.
Isn't it lovely? We romped to our hearts' content and then cuddled 
in front of an extra-comfy log and drank in the night & the sights.
You might notice that the Furrari had a special paint job just for the occasion. 
I feel very ManCatly in a pink car, and how could Katie ride in anything else?



After we'd spent hours investigating
that wonderful circle, we dropped by
my house for a little snuggle & conversation about our trials and tribulations.

Since Katie has to put up

with the Orange Crush, she kind of won
that round, but then I reminded her
I must endure the near-daily outrages
of bad service from the Human, 
so we called it a wash.

Soon it was time to hop back 
in the Furrari and present 
the Beauteous Katie with 
some pink roses to remember me by.

Arrivaderci, Caterina!






26 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

Awww such a loving look she gives you. And haha those RCMP might not like you fooling them, you may get wanted posters.

brokenteepee said...

How romantique. You could have stopped by Montana you know....

Unknown said...

Spitster! Yous was in Canada an did NOT Stops at my house for a Beer!?!
Me is a steamed! The PICK Cherrie blossoms out!

The Island Cats said...

Well, wasn't that fun!

Catio Tales said...

Get a room guys. Too much lovey slush!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Precious is a wee bit jealous and a bit fainty at the sight of the pink furrari!

GLOGIRLY said...

Oh Spitty....
I had the BEST TIME EVER!!!!!!!!
You sure know how to treat a lady.
Thank you for my vacation away from Orange Crush.
heh, heh. I love that and I'm going to start using it!
XOXOXO
Yours,
Katie

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw, looks like you all had a lovely time! And got back into the states without any trouble, MOL! Whew!

Star says: Love the paint job on the car, but I do hope you paint it back to original. I just kind of like you in red.
Yes, the butterfly blankey is back in vogue, and there is plenty of room for you to come snuggle up to my curly tummy when you recover from your trip. purrrrrrr

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

*giggling at the idea that there might be attractions in Winnipeg*

Mollie said...

OMC Spitty, what a lovely romantic day, hope you managed to stay awake..Mawahhaaaa xxooxxx

Mollie and Alfie

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Spitty, NObuddy does it better with a Furrari that you. That was probably THE most romantic of your trips yet.XXXOOO

CATachresis said...

The most fun you can have in a furrari!! ;) Almost makes me want to go to Winnipeg …. almost!! :D

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

What a lovely date A lot of ladycats are going to be jealous!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Spitty, you is just such the gentlemancat. we all knows how much Katie needed that break. ackshully, she should have gone home wif you. nuthing good going on at her Condo, from what I can tell. Drive Safe!

Kitties Blue said...

Yet another outing. Pretty lucking. Glad Katie got a little reprieve from Waffles and got to spend some cozy romantic time. Though, the ladies of us are more than a little jealous. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, AStrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Cherry City Kitties said...

Dude, you got the moves... MOM!!!! We need a Furrari so we can make our moves!!!!
Harry, Dexter amd Tipp

Jacqueline said...

We love how you and beautiful Katie were "breaking the law"=what a fun, wild adventure!!MOL...So thoughtful of you to get the paint job for darling Katie=we know she loved it and you, sweetie!..Have a fun weekend, precious friend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You two sure know how to throw a darn good adventure!

Ivan from WMD said...

Well, I'm glad you had fun--my sister, not so much.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Aww that's such a lovely romantic day you had.. Look how she is gazing adoringly at you at the end.. Hugs GJ x

The Furries of Whisppy said...

The question now is, can that Furrari sail the open seas?

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

You went to Thunder Bay? THUNDER BAY??? I so wish I could have gone with you although yeah... three would be a crowd. But you see, my peep #1 was BORN in Thunder Bay! She lived there for longer than I have been alive. Next time you go, let me know, okay? We'll double date or somethin'.

Purrs,
Nissy

Cathy Keisha said...

SHE'S ON MY BLUE PILLOW!! Gasp! I, uh, can't breathe! Gasp! If I let you take me to Cooperstown, willthe Furari be pinstriped?? That would be a good first step for letting HER on MY pillow.

Shaggy and Scout said...

An excellent trip!

Pretinha said...

Spitty adorei a sua Furrari pink.

Just Ducky said...

What a nice date you had.