Sunday, April 21, 2013

♫ Sparky, Sparky, Bo Barky. . . ♫ ♫

I picked up the Sultry Sparky Spitfire at her gracious home in the Great State of Maryland (hmmm, was it named after my Human, do you think?) We headed immediately for our Top-Secret Destination: Bo's House. Sparky really, really wanted an official portrait with that curly-furred woofie. Frankly, I can't imagine why!
We parked right next to a convenient hedge and plotted out our strategy. We knew this wasn't going to be easy.
After finalizing our plan, Sparky fought her way through the hedge (what? You thought *I* was going to do that for her? It is to laugh! If the LadyCat wants to visit another guy, she has to work for it!)
I followed her though the now-nicely-formed and roomy hedge tunnel. Because I am as a Shadow, it was my job to make my stealthy way to the Oval Office, where we figured the President would be hard at work on the Nation's Business; Sparky would be free to chase Bo down. But surprise! There he was, giving the President a nice break from his hard work. Woofies are so selflessly generous, aren't they? Suckers!
While the President was distracted by my hissing (I don't *do* laptime, even for you, Mr. President), Bo made his way out to the lawn where I'd told him Sparky would be waiting. Ever the gentleman, he posed for a stunning portrait with her and then trotted back to his master.
Unfortunately, I think I might just possibly have perhaps used my claws just the eensiest bit to get off the Presidential lap. The President told Bo they were "Outta there" and off they ran like the wind! Luckily, I skedaddled just ahead of the Secret Service and found Sparky still mooning around on the lawn.
We lay low till nightfall, and then we hightailed it out of there. Mission accomplished!
We woke up the next morning in a Maryland park, wondering if it had all been a dream. I gave the beauteous Sparky her roses and drove her home in the Furrari, then headed back to foggy SF. But when I vacuumed out the car, I found several stray black-and-white curly furs on the passenger seat. Why, Sparky! You scamp!

26 comments:

brokenteepee said...

You are one busy kitty Spitty

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I still think the Obamas should have gotten a kitty! Socks was my hero.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Spitty! That WAS fun. I love the look on your Shadowy Ninja face, skulking there, in the Oval Office. Heh, heh, heh. You surely had the Secret Service in a tizzy. Now. In my defense, I must explain that teh curly furs all ova teh Furrari was a left over from my tussle with Bo - even if he is famous and I wanted a pikshure with him, he is still a dog. I think I was effective in reminding him of his natural place in the pecking order...
Thanks again, King Spitty! I could not have done it without you! Let's do it again, soon! Next time - Let's visit Uncle Joe!!!

Ivan from WMD said...

Yet one more reason not to trust anything bigger than a Chihuahua. I agree with Sparkle, too. What on earth were they thinking, a first dog?

Anyway, Caroline says that yes, that state was named after your human. But really I think the little screamer's just trying to win points with you via her!

Ivan from WMD said...

Oh, and if your feather was attached to an actual bird, that would solve the problem!

Cathy Keisha said...

Sparky and a … dog????!!!! Whoa! I though those Portugese Water Dogs were small but TW saw one in the hood and it was huge.

Oui Oui said...

How wonderful to spend some time like that with Sparky, but you could have visited us too! We're just 20 minutes up 95 from DC. Then we could have continued up 95 & hit Camden Yards & Raven Stadium. You would have really enjoyed that too!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wait a minnit! YOU drove a date to the First House, she kanoodled with a male dog, and you are OK with that? Wow Spitty, you lost more than you think you did... ;)

The Island Cats said...

We think the whole thing was just a dream...no way did Sparky manage to get by the crack Secret Service guys...but wait, there were those curly furs...hmmmmm....

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What a great adventure, Spitster! Can't wait to see where the Furrari goes next!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

HAH, Spitty! How does *that* feel?
There must have quite some tumbling going on in the Furrari if you found some curly furs. Bo doesn't shed! MOL!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wow King Spitty, you sure know how to show the ladycats a great time in that Furrari of yours! You make every girl feel like YOUR girl! What a wonderful trait that is!

Star says: A dog! That's an odd choice of dates.. But to each her own I guess.
Purr, I enjoyed last night too, and yes, I'll come to you tonight, Spitty Dear. I'll bring a cheesy snack and we'll snuggle until the cows come home!

CATachresis said...

Sparky is shameless!!! Spitty you are the gallant gent!! Maybe we could have a boys night out in your Furrari?? ;)

Marg said...

Wow, Spitty, that was quite the daring thing to do. Good thing you weren't caught by the undercover people and put in jail. Bet it was all so much fun though.
Take care and have a great day.

Katie Isabella said...

Spitty! There is NOT a THING that you cannot do! I am impressed. Truly I am. xoxoxox

Brian's Home Blog said...

King Spitty does it again!!!!!

Pat Hatt said...

Quite the adventure, nice war wound you left him too.

Kitties Blue said...

Spitty, you are the most gallavantingist (is that a word?) kitty we know. And the number of girl friends you have everywhere is quite amazing. We guess you just have to spread that Spitty love around. Have a restful man-cat Monday before setting out on your next adventure. Purrs and hugs from the kitties at The Cat on My Head, Lily Olivia, Mauricio Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Josette

Tamago said...

Oh how cool you visited White House and got to hiss at president! You are very brave kitty, Spitty :-) As for black and white curly furs, I guess Bo tried to get in the Furrari to join you to SF. The car is that cool!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Hmmm... I don't know 'bout this Bo character. He sort of looks like he's goin' for a tuxedo cat kinda look. Don't you agree? purrs

Unknown said...

Oh Spitty! What a wonderful man cat yous is! Indulging the grrl cats in their evfurry fantasy
Kozmo wants to goes to Vegas...
Kisses
Nellie
PS Thanks yous for taking part in Earth Day with mes!

Katnip Lounge said...

At least the Furrari doesn't have a BACK seat!

And come to Vegas, baby!

Jacqueline said...

Spitty, what fun adventures you are having these days!...We are really enjoying these great tales of your Furrari journeys!...Sparky is a beautiful girl and we can see what a special time you guys had together!...Happy week ahead, sweetie...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Spitty
that was one cool adventure!
But we really need a cat in the People's House!

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

How many Ladycats have you taken inside the Ferrari? What? Just wondering...
Purrs

Willow said...

Spitty such cool adventures you have for all of the different girl cats a wonderful whirlwind romantic gesture.