Friday, January 13, 2012
*Tardy* Blog Challenge
My furry, fiery furiend Nellie said that there was a 2nd Annual Pet Blogger Challenge that invited all pet bloggers to answer eight questions about their blogs and publish the answers on January 10th. Well, as you can see, my lame Human missed it by several days, but I decided I wanted to play anyway. So here we are a few days late.
These are my answers to the eight questions:
1. When did you begin your blog? My first post was April 14, 2010.
2. What was your original purpose for starting a blog? The Human had stumbled upon Max the Psychokitty's blog and William of Mass Destruction's blog and a few others, and she was enchanted! She posted comments for at least a year, with no real intention of starting a blog for me. Me, I started an incessant whining campaign and eventually she gave in. I knew I had a lot to say. She wasn't so sure about that. Also, she didn't really think I was fit for polite company.
3. Is your current purpose the same? *I* think it is.
4. Do you blog on a schedule or as the spirit moves you? Well, *I* would like to blog everyday (I mean, who could tire of looking at ME or reading what I have to say?) Our first year, we blogged a few times a week; now we mostly blog every day, though often it's just a picture and a caption. But I luff comments from my furiends like CK and Prancer Pie and others.
5. Are you generating income from your blog? No, and the Human says we have enough money for efurrything we really need, and some of the things we just want, so we does not want to get mixed up with the advertising.
6. What do you like most about blogging in general and your blog in particular? I luf getting to know fabulous kittehs like My Sweet Admiral and the Katnip Lounge and all the rest. I luf my blog because mostly it is all about me, although I allow the Human the occasional post. Very occasional. She had way too many around Krissymouse.
7. What do you like least? I wish my Human would quit her job and stay home with me. Our blog would be a LOT better if she had all day to spend on it. Like she really should.
8. How do you see your blog changing/growing in 2012? Change? I don't like change. And neither does the Human. I don't got to show you no stinkin' change. Change is bad.
Happy Furriday the Thirteenth, Efurrybuddy!
P.S. The Human has a cold so she was useless for visiting yesterday. And me? Well, there's that whole thumbs thing. We'll see efurrybuddy tonight or Caturday!