Versatile Blogger Award
A few weeks ago, Nellie gave me this excellent award! Thanks, Nellie! I was furry excited and I wanted to post it right away, but You-Know-Who has been slacking off something shocking in recent weeks.
I don't think I can manage fifteen (wow--15!), but here are a fantastic five:
The Lovely Ms. Stella (& her new "housemates")
Lovable Leo and Star at Celestial Kitties
Now for my Seven Things
1. I am small for a ManCat but the Human says I am unbelievably strong. If I don't wanna do it, it ain't gonna be happening.
2. I'm a super picky eater. I can make the Human almost weep in frustration by refusing to eat if the food isn't exactly what I want, and exactly what I want is a closely-held royal secret that changes from week to week, or even day to day.
3. I have four favorite places to sleep: On either level of my tower, on the back of the comfy chair in the front window, in my brown cuppy bed, and most of all in my tiny tent in the dining room. I am safe from anything in my Tiny Tent.
4. Making it hard for the Human to get a good picture is my favorite hobby.
5. I am not a snuggly kitty, but often I do follow the Human from room to room--hey! that's not permission to be all grabby-hands with me!
6. I am a very Good Boy. Mostly, I do not scratch the furniture (I love my scratching post!), and I am not a clumsy-oaf of a kitty who breaks stuff.
7. I am really enjoying being King. Thanks again, Glogirly!