Thursday, February 24, 2011

Me, Awesome?


Ha ha ha ha!  Well, yes, of course I am! I've known that for years! Still, special thanks to Puddy and Clarissa for pointing it out to everyone. It's always nice to be appreciated, MOL!

So....seven things about me. How to choose, how to choose?

1.  In the dark of the early morning, I sit attentively in the kitchen, gaze fixed upon the window of the flat just across the way. I am mesmerized by the Woman who lives there. She hasn't yet complained of being stalked, but I expect the restraining order any day now.
2.  I am afraid of the toilet flushing. Yes, I know it has been flushed like 15,000 times since I came to live here, and no, it has never done me any harm. But you can never really be sure, can you?
3.  Secretly, I like to be near my Human. Not on a lap, or even touching any part of her. But still....near.
4.  After nearly seven years, I almost always come out from UTB after Strangers have been in the house for about five minutes. But I need those five minutes to make sure they are not going to try to eat me.
5.  Scouty's StewPot story makes me tremble with dread.
6.  I want the Human to give me some green papers to buy stock in Gerbers.
7.  My favorite Pink Brushie? Right up there with the Holy Grail.

(I see that almost Everykitty has been Awesome-ized. If you haven't yet, please consider yourself so designated and grab the badge!)


15 comments:

Kea said...

Congratulations, Spitty! As always, you are a very interesting Cat! A toilet-flushing phobia, huh?

Tucker The Crestie said...

Congratulations on your award, Spitty! You are certainly awesome in our book! And we enjoyed learning more about you, man of mystery that you usually are.

Tucker's Mom

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Concatulations on the award, Spitty! BTW, my human says Gerbers is owned by the Nestle Corp., and their stock has been stuck in a trading range since September. And unfortunately, I don't think owning stock will get you a discount on their Gerbers food!

Mr Puddy said...

Your 7 things are AWESOME Spitty !!!!
#6 Are you serious ? MOL
I always enjoy your blog. It's always AWESOME !!!
xxx

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a great list Spitty, yep, fur sure you're awesome!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Spitty
Ping is also afraid of the flushing toilet and it's never done anything to him either.
Those were 7 pawsome things.

purrin
xoxox

Stacy Hurt said...

OMC! We hadz not read the stew pot story! Holy fricken chickazee! But you know; I threaten Scraps all the time that I will sell her off by the pound! Not TO the pound... MOL

Loved your seben fings

Here'z to keepin it ebil!

xoxo
Ms. Stella O'Houligan

The Island Cats said...

Spitty! Congrats on your award!! And we won't tell anybuddy that you are a peeping tomcat!!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Hi ya, I'm doing fundraising for the Canterbury SPCA at the moment - I've only just found your facebook page. Are you

Teddy Westlife said...

Congrats on your award Spitty! It's nice to learn some new things about you.

Admiral Hestorb said...

SPITTY! YOU have a FB Page??? I didn't know they would let us kitties have one. AWESOME!

I just happen to have an un opened jar of Gerber hamsssss..........

Oskar said...

Spitty! You won the Modern Cat giveaway at Pet Blogs United! Please send us an e-mail at PBU at comcast dot net, so we can get your mailing information.

Congratulations,
Oskar & Pam

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Spitty, those may be the most "different" 7 things we have ever read!

Raymond and Busby said...

Spitolla, we have a bit of snow on the peaks around here, but nothing too exciting. It's cold though! Whoa, we just saw you won the Modern Cat giveaway at PBU! We have a Modern Cat catbox. It's pretty cool. Concats! Couldn't happen to a nicer cat.

Clooney said...

Ooh, theese are rather "awesome" and interesting facts about you Spitty! Congrats on the award!