Monday, February 7, 2011

Sizzlin' Super Bowl Sunday

Kitties!  Do you know what? No? Well, then, I will tell you:  It was 80 freaking degrees in the City by the Bay yesterday! 80! And unless my calendar deceives me, it is still mid-winter.


Do you see how droopy and snake-like I appear?  The Lounge Ladies requested a full-length, tummy-up shot, but this is about the best I could do in my heat-induced stupor. Do you see my rear paw fetchingly posed atop the tower? I hope that makes up for the temporary absence of a visible tum.
Now, I understand that my friends who are buried up to their tail-tips in snow and ice cannot really be expected to sympathize with my plight--but c'mon! This.Is.Not.Natural, Kitties!

10 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

But Spitty, you make us GirlCats so hothothot we're contributing to global warming!

The Island Cats said...

Spitty, we think Mother Nature must be going through the change or something...snow in Texas, a heat wave in northern California...what's next???

Ivan from WMD said...

What the heck is going on with the weather, anyway? We're expecting snow AGAIN in the next day or two and you guys are boiling!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Down here in SoCal, it has been warm but not anywhere NEAR as hot as you in SF! Now, THAT is definitely wrong.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I wouldn't mind having some warm, trade ya some cold Spitty!

Teddy Westlife said...

It's hot here, but then again it is summer.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Spitty...um...you look so languorous and warm and all scrumptious...woo..

Clarissa said...

We have decided that the weather is just downright crazy everywhere! And you look FABULOUS lounging on your perch!

Purrs,
Clarissa & CO.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

got that right...I am in Michigan and it is nearly ZERO right now...I don't sympathize with you ONE BIT! MOL!

OKcats said...

We'll keep the snow, but the really cold air has to go. Not sure we're ready for 80 degrees, though... however, the 60s we're supposed to see in the next couple of days will sure be welcome!