Tuesday, January 22, 2019

All I Want Is a Room Somewhere
Far Away From the Cold Night Air...


Okay, so I'm not exactly sleeping in a Covent Garden flower stall, but until today I did not have my very own Loverly warms, courtesy of my friends at Catio Tales in Finland(N), who know a thing or 200 about the Colds.

The Felocracy and their Aiti sended me my very own most excellent Heaty Pad that arrived today!

We will get it set up tonight and I look forward to a warm and snuggly night in my purple beddy, also a gift from those Chilly residents of Finland (N). Without them, I might freeze!

Thanks, Kitties and Human! You rock!

10 comments:

Megan said...

Took me a moment to pick up the allusion, but I got there in the end. I think your American accent put me off a little, Spitty!

But, that said ... onto the big news: your very own heaty pad: your own personal warms supply. That sounds delish. I hope it's a huge success and I look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow. (And you can now tell that radiator that it can go and radiate - or not - somewhere else, 'cos you don't care. You've made alternative arrangements.)

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Wow, that is a really awesome gift!

Lone Star Cats said...

Heaty pads are da best.

Catio Tales said...

We are delighted it arrived and dismayed it has not immediately been plugged in and trialled. Now, if it proves to be ineffective we shall start looking to export to you a true Finnish sauna although the delivery and installation might be a little more tricky for you. Would you prefer a wood or electric stove ? Wood is better of course but we hear your forests burned down as no one raked them.

Ivan from WMD said...

Our heating pad is our mom. And she leaves us to freeze when she goes to bed. :-(

Eastside Cats said...

WHOA, a heaty pad just like The Felociraptors of Finland!
Score, Spitty!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Now that is sweet, sweet, sweet Spitty!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood !! how awesum iz THIZ !!! N joy :) ♥♥ veree nice gift inn deed :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a great gift to receive to keep you warm through the coldest of nights!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Your very own heaty pad. We bet you can't wait to have a wonderful nights sleep and don't have to worry about freezing. Do they make them in human sizes? Just wondering lol. Thanks for the share. Have a nice warm night of sleep.
World of Animals