Tuesday, January 29, 2019

And the Oscar for
Purrfectly Curled Paws

goes to Moi, of course:























P.S. Conga-rats to Pam & Teddy who correctly identified Bad Hare Day
as the title of yesterday's painting! Ha ha meow =^..^=
P.S.S.  Color me embarrassed! How could I have missed 
the fact that my friends at Memories of Eric and Flynn also
correctly identified Bad Hare Day as the title of this painting??
In fact, they were first to put the right name to it! I blame the Human
and her failing brain cells because it's never the kitty's fault.

15 comments:

Megan said...

Oh - they are soooooo perfect. Well done that man!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Lone Star Cats said...

Definite Oscat material.

pilch92 said...

Yes, it definitely goes to you. Emmy says you deserve an Emmy too- her :) XO

meowmeowmans said...

Bravo, Spitty! Oscar-worthy, indeed!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Har, har, har... We stole the "e"s... It was an "e"theft".

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Spitty, you are missing all your limbs!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yes your paws are perfectly curled.
Congrats to Pam and Teddy, but I had guessed it too.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Tell the Human not to worry about it, I am always forgetting things too.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You got the curly cozy going on Spitty!

Eastside Cats said...

That white whisker is really growing long, Spitty! Are you trying for one on the other side too?

Photo Cache said...

Hi Spitty!

Emma and Buster

Anonymous said...

Bwa! Haa!! Haaa!!!
I gotta tell you, my human is kumfumbled or a space queen and definately out to lunch...she OFTEN forgets or does not see things!
If it was not for Ninja and I she would forget EVERYTHING!
Purrs
Marv

Ivan from WMD said...

Humans!

Cathy Keisha said...

Is your human learning from TW how to be #senile?

Pam and Teddy said...

Best curls in town my friend - definitely!

Hugs, Teddy