Friday, January 4, 2019

Stoopy Human Tricks, #1

So last night, the Human and her friend went to dinner and a movie at the Century theaters in the Westfield Mall downtown. The impressively large and festive Christmas tree was still, um, hanging from the top of the dome like some stabby piñata

And who was it, do you suppose, that failed to teach these Humans which end of a fake pine tree is up? Not a kitty, my friends. I guarantee it.










Now I know how a Crispmouse tree should look, but I certainly can't be bothered with that one. Meanwhile, I have a new toy today and it's a fun one. In fact, I need to go finish playing with it right now.

11 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That does look like a really fun toy!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That tree does look good, but I wouldn't want to be beneath it if it fell! Enjoy your toy.

Megan said...

That is a very odd tree, isn't it? So happy to see you absorbed in play, Spitty.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Pam and Teddy said...

Upside down trees make me nervous....especially BIG ONES.....I say it's a major "EEK" waiting to happen. As for your new toy - well - I love the springs that were included in my stocking this year - spirally things that roll along are very cool so HAVE SOME FUN!

Hugs, Teddy

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yeah, we are pretty sure the pointy end of a tree is sposed ta be UP! I mean, even Iza knows that and we aren't talking about great brainpower there...! ~ AYLA

Brian's Home Blog said...

The humans who put their ball caps on backwards taught them how to do the tree Spitty!

Eastside Cats said...

Coolio toy, Spitty! And cats don't give a fig about gravity, so a tree right-side-up or upside-down ain't no big thang, right?

Kitties Blue said...

Mom thinks that tree is gorgeous, and now you know why. Nice new toy. XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer

pilch92 said...

Silly humans. Glad you are having fun :)

Cathy Keisha said...

I don't know who started that upside down tree thing but it must have been a stupid Trumper. Did that toy fall outta the tree?

meowmeowmans said...

That toy looks super fun, Spitty! As for that upside down tree ... stoopy humans!