Monday, January 17, 2011

Approach with Caution

The Human seems better. Still, it's wise to be stealthy; fortunately, that's my best thing! Also, never look directly at the target. Just stand quietly while you absorb the aura, you know?

I was a little off my fudz last night and this morning (it got kind of hot here all of a sudden), so a while ago I scored almost a whole jar of Gerber Beef! Yummmmmm. Very tasty. I hope she will go to the market later as that was the Very.Last.Jar of the baby meats and we just cannot tolerate that kind of shortage no matter what is wrong with her Toof.

Important note:  Yes, Kitties, you CAN has the baby meats and they are delicious! Better than any cat treat ever invented! The beef, the chicken, the hams, the turkey and more!!! Why should those Human babies get all the good stuff? My Human says it is probably not good for us kittehs as a steady diet, but as a special once-in-awhile treat? It's the BEST! Why delay--send your Human to the store tonight!

16 comments:

OKcats said...

Hmmm, Spitty-the-Kitty, do you eat Gerber just as a treat? You may have read that my mom is trying to fatten me up. She used to feed the boys at the Bridge Gerber meats when they were really ill, but she never thought to feed it as a supplement to a healthy cat. hmmmm... Oh, and purrs to your mom!

Katnip Lounge said...

Time for a grocery run. At a store that sells bourbon as well.
Purely for medicinal purposes for the toof.

Mr Puddy said...

Spitty, Do not panic !
Your mom will do it, It might be last min.
But we are the BOSS !...hee..hee

Ivan from WMD said...

MMMMMMM, baby food!!

Oh. I forgot I'm too fat now.

Anyway, I'm glad your mom's tooth is better!

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, yeah, mom needs to go to the store immediately! We hope her toof feels better soon.

The Island Cats said...

You mean you get baby foods when you don't eat your regular foods?? We gotta try that!!

Tucker The Crestie said...

Mmm ... baby food! I get that to mix my medicine in and it's yummy. The cat kids like it, too. Hopefully your mom's tooth feels good enough to go out and get you some more. It's bad to run out.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I didn't know that kitties could eat baby food! come to think of it...years ago when Bobo was ill the vet prescribed baby food pumpkin I believe...I never knew kitties could eat other baby food...thanks for the info!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You get Gerber beef?! I have never had that! I have been deprived.

lupie said...

Lucky thing the canned baby food here are mostly vegs!!
heheheeh!

P:S: Glad to hear the "human" toof is okay and she can now resume her duties!

Raymond and Busby said...

It did get hot, didn't it Spittola? Weird weather. The wind was blowing hot down here today, like it was October or something.

Kea said...

We'll send our mom for some! Sounds yummy!

We hope your mom feels better soon, after that difficult root canal.

And the mom thanks you for all the purrs for Annie...She's still hiding out in the basement today and not really responsive, but at least she doesn't have anything nasty coming out of either end, knock on wood.

Pandafur said...

Hai spitty, those baby fud noms iz rilly good. I did only eat that when i wuz a tiny kitten but nao I only noms teh dry stuff. I mite has to remind da hooman abowt they delishsushush noms so thanks you for righting abowt them *purrr*

Brian's Home Blog said...

We've never had it, but I trust your opinion that it super yummy!!!

Admiral Hestorb said...

I had some baby meat hams when I was extra not feeling good. Maybe mommy needs to buy me some more.

Spitty. are you coming over?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Spitty
I will have to make Mom go and get me some of those beefs!

purrin
xoxox
♥♥♥