Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Our Friend Fritzie



Oh hi, Kitties! Today we are giving you a break from my "black, satiny body" ( ;-)  Thanks, Admiral! I'll be expecting you later) in order to feature our friend Fritzie. 
Fritzie's People abandoned him a little while back to take a silly weekend trip to Yo-Sem-It-Tee. They left him to the tender mercies of my Human, who dutifully visited him twice a day and tried to be as friendly as he would allow. He was a little suspicious of her at first, but she finally won him over, just as his neglectful People returned. 
He's a beautiful big ole Orange Boy and the Human likes him a lot. Not as much as she likes me, of course--right? Right?

PeeEss: My Human is trying to learn how to use Picasa to store and upload pictures, but evidently she is not doing so well with it. She's none too bright. I think you can all see Fritzie now though!

14 comments:

Ivan from WMD said...

Spitty, I can't see him! I bet he's not as cute and lovable as you, though.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I could see the picture Spitty, but I'll be Fritzie is a cutie...but not as adorable as you!

Pandafur said...

Iz sorry I can't see Fritzie eithur but I tinks orinj kittehs iz vary handsome

Katnip Lounge said...

Spitty! Fritzie looks like ME! Does his Humans want to stew pot him too?
yrs, Scouty

The Island Cats said...

Hey, Fritzie kinda looks like me too!!

Wally

meowmeowmans said...

Fritzie is very good looking (in a ginger-orange kind of way)! :)

Admiral Hestorb said...

Fritzi..for pete sakes..don't listen to Katnip Lounge! I have SEEN Scouty STEW! With my own eyes!!! (see you later, gator)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Hes a handsome orange boy... Nice of yer Mom ta take care of him.

Raymond and Busby said...

Fritzie is a good looking orangey but at our house we think black is beautiful.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Fritzie is very handsome! Of course, he is not as handsome as you are, Spitty!

Mr Puddy said...

Well, I'm a black and white cat. Who you think I'm going to vote for ?
Of Course, YOU !!! SPITTY !!!!! Black Color Fur are MOst Charming !!!!...hee..hee..hee...I'm on your side : )

Kea said...

Oh, Fritzie is gorgeous! Such a handsome mancat! Er, but not as gorgeous as you, of course, Spitty. *cough cough*

Anonymous said...

Sargeant Scruffy was a ginger tom and my human found him very handsome. However, I have always have a special place in my heart for a black mancat.

Do not worry about the ceremony. We understand how humans can subvert our best laid plans. When she is ready and your outpost is in order, please let us know and we will proceed at that time.

Catsparella said...

Aww, Fritzie is a handsome orange boy!