Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mmmm-Mmmm Good!

Kitties, do you see my delicate pink tongue just peeking out there on the left? Yes? Well, that's because I have just finished my delicious dinner of Whiska's Filet Mignon flavor and I am licking my manly chops.

I used to like this flavor quite a lot, so the Human went out and purchased mass quantities for me. But then (heh, heh) I refused to eat it anymore, so she finally gave it all away. Recently, she bought a couple of cans just to see if I might have changed my mind, and (surprise!) yes, I have.

Now, Kitties, the game is: Can I subtly encourage her to buy another case or two for me, and then (wait for it now!) stop eating it again?

13 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Oh, I do that sort of thing all the time. Different flavors of food fall out of favor with me constantly. My human never knows which end is up, or what I will willingly eat.

Raymond and Busby said...

Spitty, we get the feeling you can get your human to do just about anything for you. It's one of the things we LOVE about you.

Mr Puddy said...

Spitty, I think you and me are the same, when we saw our mom bought a lot , we really want to share to other kitties.
I think our aim is the same " Donation ! " : )

xxxx

Stacy Hurt said...

Hey Mr. Spitz. You all ways be lookin good! I try to explain to That Woman that even though She would be happy eating the same thing every day: I would not! Good on ya for keepin her guessin!

xoxo
Ms Stella O'Houligan

Teddy Westlife said...

Yes you can. I change my mind regularly about which foods I will eat.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I agree with you Spitty, too much of the same thing and we quit liking it too!

Kea said...

Oh, yeah, we do that too! The feral cat the mom is feeding gets "our" food when we refuse it. :-P

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh Spitty..I agree. It's so much fun to make our mom's buy a buncha fuds (like mommy just did..Fancy Feast..a whole case!) and switch to something else!! xoxox

Tucker The Crestie said...

Spitty, I think you are entirely capable of this. Mom used to struggle with this same issue with our cat kids all the time.

Katnip Lounge said...

Spitty, we would like to come over and be finicky with you. Here the attitude is "Eat it or Starve". Which is SO unfair.

Tamago said...

Yes, Spitty. Do it do it! Let your mom buy a case then stop eating it. It'll be fun, heh-heh.

Ivan from WMD said...

I would totally do that...oh, wait, I probably wouldn't. But Caroline would!

P.S. You're so right about the crows--that's exactly why *I* like them, too!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

MOL! That is a classic! Just when they think they "get" us we go ahead and change it up!!
Gotta keep 'em on their toes!